Friday, December 7, 2007

Fabulous Four



Please take a look at these four and tell me if, "...but it's cold!" is a valid excuse not to workout. Shout outs to Cathy, Emily Teel, Laurel and Ruth for completing the first ever sub-freezing Muscle Group. Wha-what!

High Temperature for December 6, 2007 = 32 degrees
Number of complaining participants at Muscle Group = 0
Number of people from Muscle Group who brought a camera = 2
Number of Muscle Group members, including me, who knew how to use them = 0
Number of times I tried to take this picture = 15
Number of minutes it took me to download it to blogger once Ruth sent it to me = 43
Number of dips performed during workout = 100
Laurel's Chaturanga improvement from triceps strengthening = priceless

Click here to learn more about being a part of Muscle Group, where we do more than just try to take pictures...

2 comments:

cathy said...

And we're all smiling. Imagine that.

Unknown said...

This made me smile.. .so wish i could have been there.. freezing.. with you all!! - Dan